“Each Morning We Are Born Again.
What We Do Today Is What Matters Most.”
Are you a person who aspires to be the best you can be (in the workplace, in your profession, and in your relationships)? If so, you deserve to have a coach and psychotherapist that guides and supports you in living a meaningful and well-lived life and being resilient when life gets tough. (And, life does get tough!)
My name is Evelyn Skon and I’m a coach and a psychotherapist. My goal is to help those who are committed to making positive changes in their lives, and I do this by offering in person and virtual professional and personal development coaching services and psychotherapy sessions.
Are You Someone Who Wants To Have Healthier And Happier Relationships?
- I know how to help you improve and strengthen your personal and professional relationships.
- I can teach you effective communication skills, how to have healthier boundaries, how to decrease emotional reactivity, and how to successfully manage conflict.
- I can help you heal adverse experiences from past relationships, as these experiences can cause one to spiral out of the present moment and get stuck in reliving thoughts, emotions, and beliefs from the past.
Do You Want To Make Changes In Your Life But Feel Overwhelmed Or Stuck?
- I can help you define your future to help you achieve important goals while living according to your authentic values and natural strengths.
- My coaching services teach you how to create habits and routines that support your ability to reach your desired future.
- I can help you release constraining and limiting beliefs based on past experiences (personal, cultural, ancestral) that have been keeping you from moving forward.
Do You Want To Have A More Balanced Relationship With Yourself?
- I can help you increase your internal awareness so you can understand, and accordingly change unwanted behaviors and/or aspects of your personality.
- I can help you identify and release beliefs you have about yourself and the world that are no longer relevant, including constraining cultural, family-of-origin, and ancestral influences.
If you are a person who is committed to forward action in your life, contact me me to set up a complimentary phone consultation appointment, as this is the best way to find out if we are a good fit.