“Each Morning We Are Born Again.
What We Do Today Is What Matters Most.”
Welcome! My name is Evelyn Skon and I’m a psychotherapist and a coach. My goal is to help those who are committed to making positive changes in their lives, and I do this by offering psychotherapy sessions and personal development coaching services.
Are You Someone Who Wants To Have Healthier And Happier Relationships?
- I know how to help you improve and strengthen your personal and professional relationships.
- I can teach you effective communication skills, how to have healthier boundaries, how to decrease emotional reactivity, and how to successfully manage conflict.
- I can help you heal wounds from past relationships, as these wounds can cause one to spiral out of the present moment and get stuck in reliving thoughts, emotions, and beliefs from the past.
Do You Have Goals That You Want To Accomplish? Do You Want To Make Changes In Your Life But Feel Overwhelmed Or Stuck?
- I can help you define your future to help you achieve important goals while living according to your authentic values and natural strengths.
- My coaching services teach you how to create habits and routines that support your ability to reach your desired future.
- I can help you release constraining and limiting beliefs based on past experiences (personal, cultural, ancestral) that have been keeping you from moving forward.
Do You Want To Have A More Balanced Relationship With Yourself?
- I can help you increase your internal awareness so you can understand, and accordingly change unwanted behaviors and/or aspects of your personality.
- I can help you identify and release beliefs you have about yourself and the world that are no longer relevant, including constraining cultural, family-of-origin, and ancestral influences.
I am sorry, but at this time I am only able to accept new clients who have been personally referred to me. If you have been referred to me, I invite you to contact me to set up a complimentary phone consultation appointment, as this is the best way to find out if we’re a good fit. Looking forward to hearing from you!