“Our Deepest Fear Is Not That We Are Inadequate.
Our Deepest Fear Is That We Are Powerful Beyond Measure.
It Is Our Light, Not Our Darkness That Most Frightens Us.
We Ask Ourselves, Who Am I To Be Brilliant, Gorgeous, Talented, Fabulous?
Actually, Who Are You Not To Be?”
Hello! I’ve been a psychotherapist since 2007 and a coach since 2011. I truly enjoy helping people who are committed to making changes and are willing to put in the effort to get results. My mission? To support people so they can realize their full potential and to help them strengthen and repair relationships, whether it’s with themselves and/or with others.
Before I decided to become a psychotherapist, I had a strong educational background, as well as experience, in business (mostly in the computer technology industry). Difficult times turned my life upside down, so I became a psychotherapy client, which eventually led me to developing other interests and aspects of my personality. So, I left the corporate world and obtained a Master Degree in Counseling Psychology. My emphasis was in Depth Psychology, which is the science of the unconscious mind.
While my work as a psychotherapist and coach supports a practical approach, I also place an importance on working with the processes and memories that are not always easily accessible to our consciousness, yet still tend to have an enormous influence on our lives.
Professionally I Am:
- An Intuitive Person Who Has Strong Intellectual And Analytical Abilities
- Dedicated To My Love Of Learning And Curious About The World
- Committed To Becoming My Best Possible Self And Living Authentically
Personally I Am:
- Continually Working On Improving Myself, As I Value Excellence
- Living The Healthy And Active Lifestyle I Value! I Love Spending Time In Nature
- A Yoga Practitioner, As I’ve Been Practicing Yoga For Many Years Now
Understand that I naturally integrate these qualities into my individual style of working as a psychotherapist and a coach.
My Professional Experience
I have expertise in 3 different areas – Psychotherapy, Coaching, and Business.
1. Psychotherapy – My clinical experience includes working with individuals, couples, groups and families. I can help those who are experiencing mild or moderate depression or anxiety, impulsivity, low self-esteem, mild or moderate addiction, and relationship problems.
2. Coaching – My coaching experience includes working with individuals since 2011. I can help clients in many different ways – make positive career choices, live authentically, develop time management skills, clarify business directions, develop confidence, improve academic performance, improve social involvement, have a healthy lifestyle, prepare for job interviews, complete projects, and develop and grow their business.
3. Business – My business experience includes working with small businesses, medium-sized corporations, and large corporations in both private and public sectors. I have many years of experience in the high-tech industry, from software development and training to project management and business analysis. During my business career, I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to work internationally.
Credentials and Education
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) in Oregon and Utah
- Certified Internal Family Systems Therapist
- Certified Focusing Professional
- Affiliate Member, Institute of Coaching, McLean, Affiliate of Harvard Medical School
- Clinical Fellow Member, American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Master in Arts in Counseling Psychology with emphasis in Depth Psychology, Pacifica Graduate Institute
- Master in Business Administration, University of Utah
- Bachelor of Science in Business, University of Minnesota
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) Therapy: Certified Internal Family Systems Therapist; Level 1: Mastering the Skills of IFS; Level 2: Deepening & Expanding with IFS; Level 2: Shame, Anxiety and Depression: An IFS Approach; Certification Consultation; IFS Continuity: Trauma and the Addictive Process; IFS Continuity: Trailheads to Transformation: Harvesting Resources from the Unburdened System
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy: Level 1, 2, 3
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for Couples: EFT-Trained Therapist
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR): EMDR-Trained Therapist (Basic Training); Healing the Wounds of Attachment and Rebuilding Self (Advanced Course); The Dance of Attachment: An EMDR Relational Approach (Advanced Training)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT): Values in Therapy: An Introduction to Working with Values from an ACT Perspective; ACT Made Simple; Truffle Hunting: Bringing Values to Life in the Therapy Room
- Focusing-Oriented Therapy: Certified Focusing Professional; Macro Domain Focusing
- Introduction to Dream Tending: A Practical Approach to Dreamwork, Pacifica Graduate Institute
- MentorCoach Coach Training Program: Fundamentals; Intensive Coaching Skills
- Oracle University Project Management Fundamentals