“Have the courage to follow your curiousity, heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you want to become.” ~ Steve Jobs
I am an empathic, sensitive and intuitive person who also has strong intellectual and analytical abilities. I have a love of learning, am curious about the world, and appreciate beauty and excellence. These qualities are naturally integrated into my style of working as a psychotherapist and a coach.
My specialization is relationships, and I use research-based tools. As a psychotherapist, I help people strengthen and repair their relationships and heal attachment injuries. I work with couples, individuals, and traditional and non-traditional families. As a life coach, I help people who want to live authentically in relationship with themselves and others. I support my clients in realizing their potential, clarifying directions and goals, making changes, achieving goals, and overcoming obstacles.
My mission is to help people strengthen and repair relationships with themselves and others and with community and the world. I have been seeing clients since 2007 and am currently in private practice.
Credentials and Education
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) in Utah.
- Clinical Member, American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Master in Arts in Counseling Psychology with emphasis in Depth Psychology – Pacifica Graduate Institute.
- Master in Business Administration, University of Utah.
- Bachelor of Science in Business, University of Minnesota.
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) Therapy: Level 1: Mastering the Skills of IFS; Level 2: Deepening & Expanding with IFS; Level 2: Shame, Anxiety and Depression: An IFS Approach; Consultation towards certification in progress
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy: Level 1, 2, 3 completed
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for Couples: EFT-Trained Therapist
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR): EMDR-Trained Therapist (Basic Training); Healing the Wounds of Attachment and Rebuilding Self (Advanced Course); The Dance of Attachment: An EMDR Relational Approach (Advanced Training)
- Focusing-Oriented Therapy: Certified Focusing Professional; Macro Domain Focusing
- Introduction to Dream Tending: A Practical Approach to Dreamwork, Pacifica Graduate Institute
- MentorCoach Coach Training Program: Fundamentals; Intensive Coaching Skills
- Oracle University Project Management Fundamentals
I have experience in psychotherapy, coaching, and business.
My clinical experience includes working with individuals, couples, groups and families since 2007. I have been working with clients to help them with depression, anxiety, impulsivity, attachment injuries, low self-esteem, addiction, and relationship problems.
My coaching experience includes working with individuals since 2011. I have worked with clients to make career choices, live authentically, develop organizational skills, clarify business directions, develop confidence, improve academic performance, improve social involvement, have a healthy lifestyle, prepare for job interviews, complete projects, and develop and grow their business.
My business experience includes working in small businesses, medium-sized corporations, and large corporations and in both the private and public sectors. I have experience in the high-tech industry, from software development and training to project management and business analysis. During my business career, I had the opportunity to work internationally.